[Thoughts] Be safe then Sorry: A riding style will makes a difference


Be Safe, Then Sorry!!! 


It is just a thought and humble request to our rider community from my side...

I know, we're passionate about rides, but whenever we are on roads, we're equally responsible for other lives as well in one or another way. 

Sharing one incident changed my thought and perspective towards riding style.

One day my friend Neetima, saw me while riding a bike, (its morning time and not much traffic on-road), and that time I was riding a bike in a Standing Position.

She acknowledges and asked me, "why I'm riding in that way?" and I gave her an explanation as well.

Also, she said that "People are looking at you when you were riding in the standing position."

Yes, this will give a Sense of Happyness wow people are looking at me ๐Ÿ˜‡

But, this statement is not going out of my head and give another thought and thinking more. This leads to my Self RealizationI found my self a distraction rider on city roads who is responsible for many of the lives. 

I'm distraction on-road and safety for others, this will leads to an accident (not with me, but for others).

The commitment is given to me Not to ride in standing position on city roads.

Thank you very much Neetima !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Poem] เค‡เคถ्เค•़ เคนै เคœเคจाเคฌ...

เคฌोเคฏे เคฌीเคœ़ เคฌเคฌूเคฒ เค•ा เค…เคฎिเคฏा เค•เคนाँ เคธे เคนोเค

เคถिเค•्เคทเค•-เคถिเค•्เคทा-เคถिเค•्เคทिเคค