[Anecdote] How I bought my BMW bike

 

How I bought my BMW bike

 

Happy Reading ๐Ÿ˜€

Here is the interesting story of how I purchased my first BMW bike.

Back in 2017, when I came back to my native from Kolkata, I joined a company that was far from my home. Family forced me to drive a four-wheeler for my safety. 

They somehow convinced me but it took around 30min in the morning and around 1h 30min  in the evening.

I drove the car for a year and then I decided to purchase a bike that has good safety features and also takes brings down commute time on a daily basis.

I researched a lot of bikes and in the end, it came down to BMW G 310R. Yes, I was fascinated with the blue and white logo color combinations. 

                                                     

Just to give you background, I'm just a software engineer and also wanted to see what will remain in my pocket after this purchase.

I was fortunate enough that I found a Bajaj Platina which was not in good condition. I took that bike and went for service to at least get it in running condition. The service cost took around Rs.4500. I started going to the office on that bike.

Aaahaaa... let me tell you why I'm telling you this Bajaj Platina story... this bike was the HERO of my story.

Here is the climax...

Four-wheelers took Rs.10000 per month of fuel, whereas Bajaj Platina took Rs.800 per month.

Yes.. here you can see directly Rs.9200 per month savings and after a year it turned around Rs.100000 ๐Ÿ˜…

I gave this amount to my dealer as a down payment and purchased my dream bike on Dec 01, 2019.

Thank you for reading ๐Ÿ˜€

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

เคฌोเคฏे เคฌीเคœ़ เคฌเคฌूเคฒ เค•ा เค…เคฎिเคฏा เค•เคนाँ เคธे เคนोเค

[Poem] เค‡เคถ्เค•़ เคนै เคœเคจाเคฌ...

เคถिเค•्เคทเค•-เคถिเค•्เคทा-เคถिเค•्เคทिเคค