[Book] Building Evolutionary Architectures - Constitution of Software Development Lifecycle
Building Evolutionary Architectures: Support Constant Change
Book reference here.
As the book title itself explains "changes always be there". How you can incorporate them, will be your skills expertise.
Now (when this book introduced to me) completed 7+ years in the IT industry and this time this book has been introduced by Prashant (Coach, Mentor) ๐.
It seems a brief book, small, lightweight, tiny, not so a number of pages.
Believe me, really it's a constitution of the software development lifecycle. If you've read my Clean Code - A beautiful journey to become a clean software developer blog, I've mentioned that secret souse in between lines, but in this in the book, it's between words.
Each chapter will open a different world, different dimensions of the system.
I'm fortunate enough I got a company of so profound techies to have a discussion on books, who collectively stayed in the system so long, and having sound experience of development.
The best part is: I'm the youngest kid in front of them. I learned a lot, I enjoyed a lot, I used to do research/homework before going in front of them. Because I don't want to drop a single bubble of the discussion.
Now, when I look back. I can see a distinct shift in my thought process, and able to see the things from different lenses
I would like to thank each and every individual who all are the part of this journey ๐๐๐
Comments
Post a Comment