[Book] Clean Code - A beautiful journey to became clean software developer

There are a lot of debates on software engineering and development guidelines. I'm referring this book: Clean Code

I'm also a hardcore developer by heart always, and having a deep respect for the developers and the things as a community we do. 

We're the people who uplift this industry and who can put down into a person into the trash as well. if code does not feel like a story. 

I always say and guide the people:

"Each and everyone has a distinct life, a distinct story, a distinct journey, a distinct thought process, and a distinct way of reacting towards the solution domain. because everyone should be having their own handwriting. But when it comes to collaboration you should move in the same direction. Because you can not move exponentially if you're not rowing in the same direction."

I can share my story. 

When I completed my 5 years in the IT industry, one of my senior Sarowho impressed my development skills and introduced me to this book. Oh let me correct, gifted me ๐Ÿ˜€ (I'm not fond of reading books).

I amazed to received this book as a gift and I thought "What it makes a difference in my skills?"

BUT... 

When I started this book, it started making difference in my day-to-day activity, its not just the development-related book but also I started visualizing daily tasks.

It's my 3rd time in 3years in a row when I'm reading this book, each time something gets opened up and found some secret sauce in between lines.


Comments

  1. This is to good sir๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more!! Collaborative effort of team and reading clean code again to learn something new everytime were two really useful aspects you highlighted.. keep posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone needs a kick start. seems like have found the tool to fine tune your engine. Good Luck Bro. ๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't agree more Clean Code that what I got most of my review comments from you ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… is an important aspect and reading clean code book what makes it fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second with you Ashish!!! This book has always been as a bible for me with full of good examples of how to write clean and readable code.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Poem] เค‡เคถ्เค•़ เคนै เคœเคจाเคฌ...

เคฌोเคฏे เคฌीเคœ़ เคฌเคฌूเคฒ เค•ा เค…เคฎिเคฏा เค•เคนाँ เคธे เคนोเค

เคถिเค•्เคทเค•-เคถिเค•्เคทा-เคถिเค•्เคทिเคค